Monday, February 2, 2009

Susan Cooper

I'm still in shock on the news about Susan Cooper, I just had to create this blog so that I can write down my thoughts about Susan Cooper. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were all drinking and having fun at the Blue Hawaiian and there goes ms. cooper dancing in the middle of the dance floor just full of life. I know this is a very hard time for you Bill but you know that we are all here to support you, we lost a family member but we will always remember the good times we all had together. Condolences to Bill and Susan's family

2 comments:

  1. How fortunate we were to have Susan in our lives. I never had the opportunity to Karaoke, dance or party with Susan, but I enjoyed the stories. Susan had the best sense of humour, for me. Together, especially on ride alongs, we would quip and joke in such a way, if you were sitting with us you would not know if we were seriously telling the truth or not. She was quick with the comebacks. I will miss her laugh, I will miss her big blue eyes giving full attention to our conversations and I will miss her presence, deeply.
    I hope that I can be there for you Bill.
    Your a wonderful man and fortunate to have been there to be a part of Susan's life.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Susan's family, Melissa and Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan was always there with a helping hand, willing to help, listen and full of love. I did not know her out of work either, but to a new rep coming in this year she was amazing to me. There were some things that i went through this year she was always checking on me and watching out for me, she will be missed. We love you Susan now and for always you will stay in our hearts. Mary Covington

    ReplyDelete